Dip. Arch. Tech.
Margaret O'Halloran joined Kevin Jackson Architects in early 2013 when the practice was established. Prior to joining Margaret had worked briefly for O'Connell Mahon Architects and prior to this for 12 years with Murray O'Laoire Architects gaining extensive experience working on a wide range of healthcare projects. Margaret worked on work stages from design development, tender preparation and site management and her projects include the Midland Regional Hospital in Mullingar, St John's Community Hospital in Enniscorthy, the South Tipperary General Hospital in Clonmel and at the University Hospital Limerick where she was involved in developing the Critical Care Unit and the Shell extension for the new Emergency and Renal project which was completed on site in mid 2013. Most recently, Margaret was lead technician for the Doctor's Residence Project at UHL completed May 2013, Gort Glas Extension and Refurbishment, St Joseph's Hospital, Ennis Complete 2017 and the Thomond Primary School completing January 2018.
- 1988 Diploma course in Architectural Technology, Limerick School of Art, Commerce & Technology
- 2011 RIAI Design for Safety CPD
- 2013 - Present Kevin Jackson Architects
- 2010 - 2013 O'Connell Mahon Architects
- 1998 - 2010 Murray O Laoire Architects
- 1988 - 1998 Business Design Group / McColl