B.A., B.ARCH. MRIAI, ARB.
Jane has over 20 years' experience in architectural practice in both the UK and Ireland having established her own company in Ireland in 1998 through which she realised many small to medium scale projects before joining Kevin in establishing Kevin Jackson Architects in 2013. Jane has worked on many domestic projects and one-off houses in Limerick and its environs and has also gained considerable experience in the education sector. She completed an 8-classroom temporary school located in Mungret, Limerick and has carried out numerous small projects for Limerick School Project. Jane also worked for a charity creating a multi-level garden out of wasteground accessed by a series of ramps and creating new play areas and accessible recreational walkways. A flexible ballroom/ conference extension to a Hotel in Clare. New reception and circulation areas for a factory in Shannon.
Jane has recently acted as project architect on the Extension and Refurbishment at Gort Glas St Joseph's Hospital, Ennis to create an Outpatients Clinic and the Thomond Primary School four classroom, resource room and accessible WC extension in Ballynanty, Limerick where she also acted as the Conservation Architect the School being a Protected structure. Jane is presently also working on the Medical Short Stay Unit & Fractures Clinic and the Acute Medical Assessment Unit at University Hospital Limerick.
- Member of Royal Institute of the Architects of Ireland since 2014. MRIAI Member No. 13100
- ARB Registered since 1987. ARB Registration Number No: 054779D
- 2017 RIAI Safety by Design
- 2016 DIT Professional Energy Skills in NZEB
- 2015 RIAI Architect Accredited in Conservation at Grade 3.
- 1987 Professional Practice Exam RIBA Part 3.
- 1986 Bachelor of Architecture. Liverpool University
- 1983 Bachelor of Arts. Liverpool University